- Ask the following question, to one participant at a time: “If you were able to travel through time, either forward or backward…
Where would you go? If backward, to which time period, and why?
If there was a person you could go back in time and meet, who would it be, and why?
Would you just want to visit and come back, or would you stay?
Lost on a Deserted Island
- If you were stuck on a deserted island, name one person, book, or item that you would bring, and why.
- Each person has a few minutes to chat and get to know someone else before being moved to the next person.
- Split into teams of two and interview each other. At the end of the interview, each person comes up with 3 interesting facts about the person they just interviewed and share with the class.
The Candy Game
Bring multi-colored candy, such as M&Ms or Skittles. Have each person take a piece of candy. Each person will have to answer a question depending on its color. For example, you can designate:
- Red candy: favorite hobbies
- Green candy: favorite foods
- Yellow candy: favorite movies
- Orange candy: favorite places to travel
- Brown candy: most memorable or embarrassing moments
- Blue candy: wild cards (they can share anyone they choose)